Thursday, August 20, 2009

9th Journal

Questions:

1. How do you describe a responsible person?

I could say that a person is responsible if he was able to do his task as a person, student, parent, and as a community member. And if he/she was able to share and inspire on what he/she have done.

2. What are your responsibilities:

a) at home
  • My responsibilty at home is to do the things that my mother told me and to work without any complains. I have to make sure that our house is organize and clean.

b) in school

  • My responsibility is to study, to pass all the requirements needed and to attend classes. To respect others.

c) in your community

  • My responsibility is to follow all the rules and avoid things that would make my community worse and not organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment