Monday, June 22, 2009

Self-Evaluation:)

Self-Evaluaion:

Questions (answers):
1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?


I think, Values Education will help me to be more comfortable. And if I am confident already, I could show my advantages that will help me to be succesful in my new life, now that I'm a college already.

2. After you have your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?

My few experiences in MCL was fine. I met new friends. I was given chance to know more about MCL during the orientation. The orientation helps me to adjust in my college life. In the orientation they said that we don't have to worry because they are all ready to give a helping hand for those who need help and for questions. They said that they were there to guide us to help us in adjusting in college. The professors was also a big help. The staffs are also approachable and they are kind. I think after a few weeks, I could already adjust and be comfortable in MCL. I'm looking forward to that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment