Sunday, June 28, 2009

Journal entries 2

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

My first week in MCL is fine. At first day, I was so nervous because I don't have someone to be with. But I meet a friend and fortunately, he is my classmate. My first week with my classmates was also fine, but we are not that close so it became hard for me to hang out or talk with them. I talked only to few persons, especially my group mates in the activity that we had done during this course. About the professors, they are kind and for me they are approachable but i'm a bit shy to consult them (haha). But before the week ends, i had a chance to know more about my classmates and professors. And i was able to adjust already. It's nice. :)

2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?

My professors, I think they are kind because if we don't get what they are discussing, they don't hesitate to explain it again. They are also funny, that's why we don't get bored when they keep on talking. They are approachable,some of them have consultation hours. They are also perseverance. In all, they are good. They are so different.


3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?

My blockmates/section is the best. They are very cooperative. They are fun to be with. They are simply the best. I really enjoy our section. A day won't end without a funny thing had happen. Our section enjoys laughing and laughing and laughing. (HAHAHA) The strenght of our section is that we are always happy and enjoy simple things. We are ready to help one another. And our weakness is some of us don't join the big group, as if they have their own world. That's it! :)

4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?

Our courses is very interesting but a bit hard. I think, Values Education is easy because you just have to express yourself and it helps you to know yourself and others. You can express yourself in this course. Then humanities is a little bit challenging, because some of terms or lesson there is new to me. That's why I need to understand it well.

5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

I think I have to familiarize myself in the school because they are place that I really don't know. With the people around me, I have to be more friendly. And some of my former classmates is studying there also but I'm shy to greet them. In academics, I need more focus, I need to give attention to them unlike in high school that i study during the day of the quiz.



No comments:

Post a Comment